Tax Deductible Donations
You can give the gift of hearing and make dreams come true for individuals with hearing loss who do not have financial resources to access the hearing technologies that will enable them to hear and speak. Your tax deductible donation will be used to provide cochlear implants, hearing aids, and related services to those who would otherwise be isolated in a silent world. Thank you for joining DHF in our mission to give the miraculous gift of hearing!
- $25.00 Cochlear implant batteries and an implant cord for one patient
- $70.00 Hearing aid evaluation for one patient
- $100.00 A cochlear implant programming session for one patient
- $400.00 One (1) month of auditory-verbal therapy to teach a patient to hear and speak
- $1,200.00 Three (3) months of auditory-verbal therapy to teach a patient to hear and speak
- $2,500.00 A set of hearing aids for one patient
- $10,000.00 Tuition for one year of private oral schooling for one child
- $28,000.00 Cost of a cochlear implant device
- $40,000.00 Cost of a cochlear implant device and related medical expenses for one patient
Or mail a check to
Dallas Hearing Foundation
7777 Forest Lane, Suite A-103
Dallas, Texas 75230
Fund Raiser Cards
Please help DHF by using your Reward Card when you shop at Tom Thumb. Give DHF’s account number: 8788 when you use your Reward Card. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to DHF.
Hearing Aid Donations
Hearing aid donations can be delivered or mailed to DHF’s audiology clinic.
Medical City Dallas
7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230