Cochlear Implant Support Group
Sponsored by Dallas Hearing Foundation, Lone Star Cochlear Clan is a support group for adult cochlear implant recipients and potential candidates. Meetings are held in a social setting, and allows everyone to become acquainted with other attendees and share information and support. There are brief, informative presentations with a different topic each month.
Times: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
|January 9th||February 13th||March 13th|
|April 10th||May 8th||June 12th|
|July 10th||August 14th||September 11th|
|October 9th||November 13th||December 11th|
Refreshments and Communication Access Realtime Translation (C.A.R.T.) are provided.
For additional information, please contact the Dallas Hearing Foundation.
For additional support and resources – Deaf Action Center’s Hard of Hearing Services.
Methodist Medical Center
2821 E. George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082
We will be meeting in Conference Center B. You go in the main hospital under the lighted cross. You immediately go to the left to the end of the hallway and you will see Conference Center B.
- Learn About the Three Types of Hearing Loss
- Constant Conversation
- The top spots for hearing-loss-friendly vacations
- Know The Signs Of Hearing Loss, Act Early, Prevent Speech Delay
- Reaching Out: How to Connect with Other Families of Children with Hearing Loss
- Life After Hearing Loss: How The Brain Adjusts To Sensory Impairments, No Matter How Minor
View Resource Archives