Cochlear Implant Support Group
Sponsored by Dallas Hearing Foundation, Lone Star Cochlear Clan is a support group for adult cochlear implant recipients and potential candidates. Meetings are held in a social setting, and allows everyone to become acquainted with other attendees and share information and support. There are brief, informative presentations with a different topic each month.
Times: 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
|January 10th||February 14th||March 14th|
|April 11th||May 9th||June 13th|
|July 11th||August 8th||September 12th|
|October 10th||November 14th||December 12th|
Refreshments and Computer Aided Real-Time Translation/Captioning (C.A.R.T.) are provided.
For additional information, please contact the Dallas Hearing Foundation.
For additional support and resources – Deaf Action Center’s Hard of Hearing Services.
Methodist Medical Center
2821 E. George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082
Pavilion I on the second floor, Suite #200
- Learn About the Three Types of Hearing Loss
- Constant Conversation
- The top spots for hearing-loss-friendly vacations
- Know The Signs Of Hearing Loss, Act Early, Prevent Speech Delay
- Reaching Out: How to Connect with Other Families of Children with Hearing Loss
- Life After Hearing Loss: How The Brain Adjusts To Sensory Impairments, No Matter How Minor
View Resource Archives