It is our sincere desire to help:
- Individuals with hearing loss hear with hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Parents teach their children to talk, with professional guidance.
- Children receive an education using auditory-verbal communication.
- Adults return to work with appropriate hearing technology and support.
Did you know:
- Many people with mild to moderate hearing loss can hear well with the latest hearing aid technology.
- Many whose hearing loss is severe or profound can hear with the cochlear implant.
- Many children who are deaf can hear, speak and attend regular school after they have hearing aids or a cochlear implant and auditory-verbal therapy.
- Many adults with hearing loss can lead more productive lives after receiving state of the art hearing technology.
The Dallas Hearing Foundation is holding the 'World of Sound' gala at The Frontiers of Flight Museum November 1st 2014.