It is our sincere desire to help:
- Individuals with hearing loss hear with hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Parents teach their children to talk, with professional guidance.
- Children receive an education using auditory-verbal communication.
- Adults return to work with appropriate hearing technology and support.
Did you know:
- Many people with mild to moderate hearing loss can hear well with the latest hearing aid technology.
- Many whose hearing loss is severe or profound can hear with the cochlear implant.
- Many children who are deaf can hear, speak and attend regular school after they have hearing aids or a cochlear implant and auditory-verbal therapy.
- Many adults with hearing loss can lead more productive lives after receiving state of the art hearing technology.
News & Updates
The Dallas Hearing Foundation is holding the 'Sounds of the Season' gala at The Adolphus Hotel on December 1, 2012.